Saturday, November 6, 2010

HUBBLE


A bunch of weeks ago I stumbled upon Hubble playing a set at Zebulon. At the time I didn't know what it was called, but I knew it was Ben Greenberg from Zs and Pygmy Shrews playing solo and absolutely shredding.

Fast forward to the other day and Kenny from Byrds of Paradise gchats me the Hubble blogspot complete with that live set I happened upon and a live video of him shredding in the same manner on a roof (shot by Teresa Eggers). From there, I also found Hubble's soundcloud page which beefs up the single guitar spazzes with equally spastic drums on "Hubble Dust," which is available for download. What's more is the genre is tagged as "Cyber-dread" and that's rad.

Check out all that stuff below and then peep a Hubble show November 14 at Silent Barn, November 17 at Zebulon or November 18 at Shea Stadium.



HUBBLE from teresa eggers on Vimeo.




Hubble Dust by hubbletrouble


Hubble Live at Zebulon September 12, 2010



(image via Hubble blogspot)

No comments: