Monday, November 1, 2010

TANGENTS REQUEST #014



I freak out every November. It's when I evaluate how I've spent my time & I more than usually berate myself for anything short of unexpectedly writing a best seller or finding buried treasure. I vow to spend the next year working towards my goals & fighting all my vices; I'm still drinking too much & still smoking too much & still distracting myself from greater purposes with plans with people I probably won't know in five years. But hey, that's the shit memories are made of, right?

That's what I tell myself, anyway.








Marissa A. Ross is a Los Angeles based blogger who enjoys music, potato salad and jerking off all day because she works from home. Check out her personal blog, Tangents & The Times, and follow her on Twitter @MarissaARoss.

No comments: