Monday, November 22, 2010

TANGENTS REQUEST #017


Saturday
November Twentieth,
Two Thousand & Ten

We're at this villa in the desert for the weekend & we're heading out the door this afternoon (stoned off whiskey & plenty of other plants), and out of nowhere, I just bust into "Nightclubbing, we're nightclubbing..." in my best Tom Jones voice. Everyone was like, "WHAT THE HELL ARE YOU SINGING?!" like I'M a weirdo & I'm like, "UM THIS IS IGGY POP, WHAT ARE YOU SINGING?" They weren't singing shit so obviously I busted some iPhone YouTube moves & balled that jack all the way to brunch over the auxiliary. It was at this point I was like, "Damn, why have I been ignoring you for so long Iggy? You're always chilling in my iTunes & I just pass you by. Sorry dude. Gonna pay u mad tributez on Monday, bro. <3"

So, that's what I'm doing.
Telling all ya'all
this is one of the best jams
to booze 'n cruise to.

Of course, make sure you aren't driving. Like be responsible. If you're planning on chugging mad whiskey & blowing mad bowls, make sure someone is down & safe to drive. That is the ideal condition for you to take control of the tunes & blast this shit. And then, even if you're the only one enjoying it, fuck it, you just chugged mad whiskey & blew mad bowls!








Marissa A. Ross is a Los Angeles based blogger who enjoys music, potato salad and jerking off all day because she works from home. Check out her personal blog, Tangents & The Times, and follow her on Twitter @MarissaARoss.

1 comment:

Chris said...

Right on! Bitchin' song on a bitchin' album.