Wednesday, March 30, 2011

TANGENTS REQUEST #034



Today I am requesting Frank Zappa & The Mothers Of Invention's "Who Needs The Peace Corps" because I am bored with all the music I have & feel like mocking every fiber of my frustration, especially my desire to drop out of my life & just get back to the things that really matter, like downloading torrents & eating tabs of acid. I suppose this is all a part of growing up, but who said I ever wanted to do that shit anyway? Being an adult is mad stressful! But I'm hoping, if I work hard enough, I can retire one day & spend all my time downloading music from blogs.








Marissa A. Ross is a Los Angeles-based writer, music connoisseur, blogger & an all out enthusiast for leisurely activities. She is kind of funny, but no one really gives a shit because she has awesome hair. Marissa enjoys cheap wine, sunbathing & jerking off to vintage motel postcards on Flickr.

No comments: