Wednesday, January 5, 2011

TANGENTS REQUEST #023



Today I am requesting The Zombies' "This Will Be Our Year." This song is off Odessey and Oracle, the strongest Zombies album in my personal & sometimes humble opinion. I am requesting this song because this is my first request of the new year and I would like to start it on a positive note. See, in real life, 2011 has started quite rockily for it's whole five days in existence but I think keeping an optimistic attitude is the key to not losing anymore jobs, not working for anymore assholes and not getting the flu again this year.

Getting the flu is really terrible when you're older because you have to miss work instead of school, so instead of skipping out on boring ass math, you're skipping out on much needed cash. On that note, let me add "get a flu shot" to the list of resolutions I'm sure I won't complete this year and get back to taking in mad fluids. Wish you all a healthy 2011, for real.







Marissa A. Ross is a Los Angeles based blogger who enjoys music, potato salad and jerking off all day because she works from home. Check out her personal blog, Tangents & The Times, and follow her on Twitter @MarissaARoss.

No comments: