Tuesday, September 21, 2010

IN AN ARENA


If you're like me, you can't buy records. So when a highly anticipated full album stream is made available, you freak out. This is the case with Teengirl Fantasy's 7AM, out now on True Panther/Merok.

Recently Fact Magazine brought these streams into the world at their Soundcloud, so big ups to them. I've been following Teengirl Fantasy for a while now, from their CDR I picked up at a show at Vassar College in early 2009 to their TGIF EP to their Hollywood Hills EP and beyond. I most recently caught them at Glasslands, where they were killer:



Anyway, the full-length has been doin me right for the past week or so. Check out my favorites from the record by streaming the whole thing at Soundcloud (I suggest "In An Arena," "Make The Move," and "Dancing In Slow Motion"), watch the Iasos-directed video for "Cheaters" and if you're rollin in doubloons, throw some at True Panther (if you're in the U.S.) or Merok (if you're in Europe).



No comments: