Thursday, September 23, 2010

DRO CAREY


Sometimes I wonder why it takes so long to find out about things. I don't know anything about Dro Carey except it was introduced to me on No Pain In Pop and as of now the B R A I N---S O---S O F T tumblr is 61 pages deep and I'm only on page 30. Also all the vimeo stuff is from the same account from which I posted a couple lil DJ Nate clips over the Summer. Here's a bunch of embeds in reverse chronological vimeo upload order, followed by many tumblr streams in reverse chronological order. And there's a ton of stuff I haven't gotten to yet.



Dro Carey - Much Coke from DC vampira on Vimeo.



Dro Carey - Hungry Horse (Brain So Soft 2010) from DC vampira on Vimeo.



Dro Carey - Get Rid of this Guy from DC vampira on Vimeo.



Kazumichi Grime - Und (Dro Carey Remix) from DC vampira on Vimeo.



Dro Carey - Sprite So Pink from DC vampira on Vimeo.



Dro Carey Beats - Cash Critter from DC vampira on Vimeo.





09/07/2010 - Adina Howard - Freak Like Me (Dro Carey Remix)

08/29/2010 - Dro Carey BEATS - Top40 in Heaven

08/17/2010 - Dro Carey - SECRETIONS

08/10/2010 - Dro Carey - Spectral Trill

07/28/2010 - Check my foot wurk.

07/27/2010 - This is sick.

07/11/2010 - Check my footwurk. Again.



Oh, and there's a Twitter.



(image via FAT DUDES)

No comments: