Wednesday, April 27, 2011

TANGENTS REQUEST #038


NO RADIO THIS WEEK GUYS OOPS BUT HERE'S YER TANGENTS ANYWAY



I wrote a Haiku for today's request because Haikus are about seasons, and MY SEASON IS UPON US.

It may usually be sunny
But that doesn't make it summer
And I love that shit

A brand new Webber
With christmas lights in the courtyard
When are you coming to chill?

Not everyone can be Julian Lynch
I still dig this song anyway
Jams are as jams do

Honeysuckle all around
Sea salt breezes from afar
Get me my bikini

We gotta a hammock to hang
So let's get to it
I want to sit on that bitch.

I realize I ended up straying from the correct Haiku format but whatever. I've got mad poetic licenses. I hear the weather's lovely in New York, and I know it is here, so I hope everything in between has a beautiful day too.









Marissa A. Ross is a Los Angeles-based writer, music connoisseur, blogger & an all out enthusiast for leisurely activities. She is kind of funny, but no one really gives a shit because she has awesome hair. Marissa enjoys cheap wine, sunbathing & jerking off to vintage motel postcards on Flickr.

No comments: