Wednesday, April 20, 2011

TANGENTS REQUEST #037



LISTEN TO FBUS_RADIO ON NEWTOWN RADIO
TODAY AND EVERY WEDNESDAY FROM 6-8PM EST




Happy 4-20 y'all! Today I am requesting Dr. Dre's "Next Episode" because the first time I celebrated this blessed day, this song was like my favorite. I had a slumber party at my house while my parents were at a "business dinner" but, looking back, they might have been observing the holiday too. At any rate, we didn't have any apples - the standard equipment freshman year - so we used a potato. I spent the entire time mostly out of my mind, laughing and being like, "COMPTON LONG BEACH INGLEWOOODDD" and "HEY HEY HEYYY... SMOKE WEED EVERYDAYYY," which are absolutely ridiculous things for some fifteen year old white bitch to roll around saying, especially in Paul Frank pajamas.

Luckily, soon after the aforementioned fated day, I was no longer going around quoting rap songs because I didn't make the cheer squad and subsequently dyed my hair and started quoting Bright Eyes.

I am still unsure which made me look more idiotic.

At any rate, I still love this song and I still love smoking weed. Please enjoy today to the fullest, as I cannot truly enjoy it until tonight since I have to go do my fucking taxes this afternoon, probably cause I was too busy procrastinating and smoking weed when I should have originally been doing them.




Dr. Dre ft. Snoop Dogg, Kurupt & Nate Dogg - The Next Episode

EDITOR'S NOTE:

R.I.P. Nate Dogg




Marissa A. Ross is a Los Angeles-based writer, music connoisseur, blogger & an all out enthusiast for leisurely activities. She is kind of funny, but no one really gives a shit because she has awesome hair. Marissa enjoys cheap wine, sunbathing & jerking off to vintage motel postcards on Flickr.

No comments: