Wednesday, February 2, 2011

TANGENTS REQUEST #027



In honor of this Groundhog saying it's spring, I'm requesting Houses' "Endless Spring." I hope for all my friends on the East Coast Spring comes soon and the snow subsides, as for my fellow Californians, I hope our weather continues to be beautiful, although, I wish these cool breezes would relax. Like for real, I'm rolling around in my cardigan and come afternoon, I am not prepared for how chilly it gets! I nearly froze my ass off the other day in a shady spot on the coffee shop's patio! Ha. I know, I know, I'm spoiled. But really, that's not the issue. The real issue is I only own an arsenal of tank tops and I'm terrible at layering.

Happy Spring!




Houses - Endless Spring from Houses on Vimeo.





Marissa A. Ross is a Los Angeles based blogger who enjoys music, potato salad and jerking off all day because she works from home. Check out her personal blog, Tangents & The Times, and follow her on Twitter @MarissaARoss.

No comments: