Monday, October 25, 2010

TANGENTS REQUEST #013


For those of you not in the know, I used to host and/or co-host a radio program at WMUA in Amherst, MA for a couple years. For the last few months I was there, some gal from Los Angeles called/tweeted a request nearly every week. The bond was SO TIGHT that I asked her to do a little write-up for the request each week. The bond's tightness WAS PROVEN cos even after the radio show ended, I didn't want to end the featurette.

Without further ado, the baker's dozenth FBUS X Tangents Request:



Today I am requesting Navajo Bixby's "Moonlighting". Why? Well, because this is what I listen to while I'm sitting around in my coon skin cap. Because that is the kind of person I am. I am the kind of person who wears pieces of her Halloween costume in the darkness of her own home, blazing surf pop & fire kush.








Marissa A. Ross is a Los Angeles based blogger who enjoys music, potato salad and jerking off all day because she works from home. Check out her personal blog, Tangents & The Times, and follow her on Twitter @MarissaARoss.

No comments: