Tuesday, December 14, 2010

TANGENTS REQUEST #020



While the rest of the states show signs of the winter season, Southern California continues to be blue skied & eighty-fived. It kinda pisses me off, mostly because I want to listen to songs about snow but also because it's hard to snuggle on the couch & comfortably watch The Santa Clause in high-rise cut-offs. In the spirit of the sensational weather, today I am requesting Velvet Davenport's "Triangle Pear," taken from one of my favorite albums this year, Warmy Girls. This song reminds me of Freddy Cannon and Question Mark & The Mysterians, Ferris wheels and long creaky piers, sunshine and sand between my toes. And I mean, if it's going to be warm and beautiful, I'm not going to pretend it's not.




Velvet Davenport - Triangle Pear



Marissa A. Ross is a Los Angeles based blogger who enjoys music, potato salad and jerking off all day because she works from home. Check out her personal blog, Tangents & The Times, and follow her on Twitter @MarissaARoss.

No comments: