Monday, August 24, 2009

CAT KILLER


I mean, people been postin bout Cat Killer for a bit now and all's you gotta do is message him for a free EP. However, why cost the man the shipping? You can just head over to BxF, download the mediafire file and enjoy.

(AND PRINT OUT YOUR VERY OWN COVER ART IF YA WANA)

I've played the four-track EP many times through. Very bouncy stuff, never too heavy, some sort of muddled bedroom pop for those interested in this whole noodly guitar loops thing. "Tree Limbs Together" could be another Bradford Cox + Noah Lennox collab, "You'll Never Be On Time" could be found right next to Ducktails + Rangers on another 'hypnagogic' Olde English Spelling Bee cut and parts of "Word to Remember" totally remind me of some Paul Simon jam.

1 comment:

Andrew said...

hell yea i love that hes getting coverage!! he lives like 30 mins from me and sent me the ep a couple weeks ago and its super sick.