Thursday, April 22, 2010

WMUA SPRING VINYL SALE


WMUA radio is proud to present their annual (or biannual?) vinyl sale Sunday April 25 from 11AM-5PM at the Cape Cod Lounge in the Student Union building on UMass Amherst campus. There will be at least 20 local and regional dealers in attendance pushing tons of records, so make sure to stop by early and start diggin to ease that deep Sunday morning hangover.

What's even more exciting is that WMUA DJs will be spinning records all day long, including myself. I will be playing some jams around 3PM to soundtrack your possibly picked-over browsing, sandwiched between an allstar line-up of WMUA faithful -- Glenn Seigel, host of Jazz in Silhouette, is on right before me and Alex Hornbeck, host of Strange Light, will follow my set. Proud to be in the middle of such esteemed company.

I have also been asked to join some WMUA DJs at Diva's Nightclub in Northampton Thursday May 6, where we are apparently starting a monthly WMUA DJ nite. I'll be joining DJ Darmok, Studebaker Hawk and Andujar to spin house, funk and disco alllll nite long. Shit pops off at 10PM so get your gayclub on WITH US.



(IMAGE VIA TOXEL VIA GOOGLE SEARCH)

No comments: