Sunday, September 20, 2009

CAN'T WAIT TO SEE YOU


Cough Cool has a split out soon with Wild Safari. Cough Cool was recommended to me by Julian Lynch a while ago. I checked the Myspace at that time, then forgot. Fast forward a couple months and Dan sent me "Roxette" and "Rainbow God," both of which everyone seemed to be down with. Been diggin the latter hard, though the most recent track in my Inbox, "Flower Reading," relies much less on propulsion and much more on pacing. Slow plods to nowhere from New Hope, PA.





Cough Cool - Flower Reading

Cough Cool - Rainbow God






I believe the first track can be found on the upcoming cassette split with Wild Safari on Woven Tones (according to tags) and the second track can be found on the upcoming Buy Some Dust cassette (Bathetic). Wild Safari is certainly worth the listen as well. Though I've only been able to hear their jams in the realm of Myspace, I sure dig a ton - been on repeat during the times of zone-out.

EDIT:

Totally forgot, but you can grab two interplanetary Wild Safari tracks over at Small Estuaries.

No comments: