Saturday, September 19, 2009

MY PEOPLE


Dear Readers/Listeners,

It has become apparent that my server I've been using for streams/downloads, Box.net, has a monthly limit on bandwidth which I exceeded this month with about 2 weeks left before the new month. This will not be stood for. Since this bandwidth infraction means no downloads from any of my Box.net files til the beginning of October, I have been in talks with friends trying to beef up my bandwidth. This means a new server, which I will be working on very soon. Until this move, there will unfortunately be no uploads. If there happens to be a file you simply can't live without, hit me up at iprnelson@gmail.com and we can work something out.

A couple other things in the works:

1. Volume 2 of the Friendship Bracelet Club compilation series grows and grows every day, and will finally see the light of say at the beginning of October. This collection of previously unreleased songs has been slowly trickling in since Volume 1 dropped, and I am very excited to release it on the world. Keep yer ears to the soil, this shit's rumblin hard.

2. I have been in talks with Kenneth Brown and have been examining his Byrds of Paradise project rather closely over the last few weeks, and am very very happy to announce the first ever non-compilation Friendship Bracelet release, Byrds of Paradise's Hearts of Palm cassette. The tape will run about eight tracks, around 20 minutes in length and will feature re-recorded versions of most previously available Byrds of Paradise jams plus new material. Still unsure on an exact release date, price or edition, but I'll be sure to keep everything up to date as informations begin to crystallize. Excitement abound!

3. Podcasts of current radio program Papercup Mixmaster will start to make appearances in these pages as well. The first will be yesterday's show, hopefully up sometime this week.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

dope!! radio show podcast!

mimwan said...

ooo byrds of paradise tape, cooool