Wednesday, September 9, 2009

UPCOMING PAW TRACKS


Great news from MBV - new six-song Excepter LP/DVD Black Beach out October 20 on Paw Tracks in an edition of 500.




------------------------------------------------------------------------------------


In other Paw Tracks news, Tickley Feather's Hors D'Oeuvres record is also out October 20. Found it via Google search and it's rad. I remember really liking a few tracks from her last record (Tickley Feather, also on Paw Tracks) which we got at WMUA, so I assume the new one will arrive eventually. Beautiful tunes, bouncing drum machines, warm touches of reverb. RSTB, Impose and The Wire all have clips, but for serious just download the whole thing then BUY IT when it becomes available.. and since I can't find a pre-order link BUY Tickley Feather HERE.





Like I said, a simple Google Search comes up with this:

Tickley Feather - Hors D'Ouervre

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Man I am so pumped for new Excepter.