Thursday, September 10, 2009

MATTHEWDAVID


Speaking of Matthew David, he sent me over another track from his DISK collection in addition to the previous sample at Leaving Records). "Fernwood Flash" explodes heavy, but not for long. Like a bangin Dem Hunger beat but for the whole song's length - large and psychedelic (er.. "post-psychedelic"). Wish I had spent the whole summer with this stuff. Snatch this one up cos it ain't gona last, then go on over to Leaving and BUY your copy HERE ("Packaged in hand-crafted 5 1/4″ floppy disks, mega limited"). Sounds interesting. Can't wait for my copy.





matthewdavid - fernwood flash

(I told ya it wasn't gona be up for long... but you can stream it at Myspace)





.

3 comments:

Jesselisa said...

WOO WOO WOOO!!!

md said...

oonce oonce oonce

tiffmich said...

mmm, i listened to this track out in a field of wildflowers. it made me feel the beats all around me, and then the silence between them. very healing and dancy at once. matthewdavid, keep giving us small windows into your world, its quite a dreamy landscape id like to see more of.