Tuesday, February 16, 2010

WHERE THE HELL YOU LEARN TO DRIVE STICK AND ROLL A BLUNT


Honestly only reason I'm on this new Nocando record is cos I started seein it popping up in my Twitter feed so much I couldn't help but check it out. Gotta say it's tight. Lead promo track "Hurry Up and Wait" is packed up right, ready to blast out your SUV speakers into the street below. I can imagine heads turning the first nice Spring day in Amherst cos they hear a rumbling bass and they immediately say "ahh dat 'A Milli' shit" but then they listen more closely and they find out this shit snaps way harder and the hook ain't annoying.

Jimmy the Lock is out now on Alpha Pup Records.





Nocando - Hurry Up and Wait



This new video for "Two Track Mind" with Busdriver is dope too - strange I, Robot babes posing lustfully with hypnotic animations on them are cut between the two emcees delivering lines. Totally weird, but I dig.



1 comment:

ben said...

http://collegetimesmusic.blogspot.com/