Tuesday, February 16, 2010

BALAM ACAB


I was introduced to Balam Acab in a couple places, as I was reminded of their name when the God of Blues himself mentioned their track "See Birds." On the Pennsylvanian project's "strictly midnight afterparty vibes," Will had this to say:



"this music is chocolate covered diamonds fallin' from the moon into your fiancee's glass of champagne right before you rub your feet together... seriously."




While I have no fiancee feet to rub myself upon, I think I know exactly what he means. Once you check out "See Birds" you will too. Download/stream below then check the other two tracks at Myspace.





Balam Acab - See Birds

1 comment:

Jack Mohrbacher said...

If you like this you would love his main project. Check it out: http://www.myspace.com/blackicewaterblocks