Monday, December 21, 2009

ICE CREAM PAINT JOB


This evening marks the first in a series of Monday night time slots for me on the radio. I'll be airing every Monday from 6:30-8PM EST on WMUA all by my lonesome hosting ICE CREAM PAINT JOB as DJ BEER WITH DINNER. If you're around the Pioneer Valley you can tune in on 91.1FM. If you have a computer you can stream from wmua.org.

Since I've been away from radio for a couple weeks I have a bunch of new music piled up, but instead of trying to tackle that I'm going to make tonite's set more of a droner for all yall with heads packed fulla cotton and throats crammed with Sudafed. Journey to another dimension where cough syrup streams ooze over Benadryl pebble riverbeds and songbirds chirp auto-tuned bangers when dawn breaks.



(image via Google Search)



P.S. This means ya can be treated to some quality radio alllll Monday long by tuning in to Weekly Tape Deck's show on Indie-Verse at 2PM EST then a few hours later you can catch me. Damn, babies - if you have a nice lil radio-charm on Mondays lemme know so I can add it to the radio-bracelet-chain.

1 comment:

thef401tress said...

play me off, keyboard cat.