Tuesday, October 20, 2009

CMJ


I'll be leaving for New York to hang out at CMJ in a couple hours, which is exciting but also means no posts until I get back Sunday or Monday. Again, thanks to WMUA for the badge and the room and for essentially making it possible for me to go spend five days in NYC and see rad bands.

To everyone who ordered things the past week: I will get first orders out when I return, so hold tight. Byrds of Paradise tapes should be coming in sometime this week so they'll get sent out next week too. Also it you're at any of the CMJ showcases I'll be attending (think along the lines of Chocolate Bobka/Olde English Spelling Bee, Group Tightener, Underwater Peoples, Impose's Colt45 shit, etc, etc), I'll have Friendship Bracelet Club Volume 2 CDRs for sale. Check out the packaging in person and buy one!

Check back here for a rundown of the "Marathon" from my point of view next week. See you there.

No comments: