Sunday, May 3, 2009

SWISS MISS


Well the UMass Spring Concert featuring Lupe Fiasco, Girl Talk and All Time Low cold sold out. So, you know, students can't go. While this doesn't make sense to me that students at a school can't attend their own spring concert, I guess I'm not that bummed. I never got too into Lupe, Girl Talk was fun for a while but no thanks, and All Time Low is nothing I know anything about.


However, tomorrow night is a brilliant Stones Throw showcase at the Paradise Rock Club in Boston. Stones Throw's PR team fleshes out the details:

"Fresh off of their sold out spring tour of Europe, Peanut Butter Wolf, James Pants, Dam-Funk, and Mayer Hawthorne are now touring the US & Canada. Peanut Butter Wolf will be mixing music videos live, James Pants is performing with his band Royal Zodiac, and Dam-Funk and Mayer Hawthorne will be Djing. Mayer Hawthorne will perform a few songs with James' band as well. This will be the first US tour for James Pants, Dam-Funk, and Mayer Hawthorne and the best tour for Peanut Butter Wolf. Come to our show."


This is sure to be really rad and I encourage everyone to go.

Here's the biz:









No comments: