Thursday, July 23, 2009

Pill Wonder


I'm not sure about the rest of the country, but it's been rain forest status up in Western Massachusetts. This would be fine and all if it were just steamier. All the moisture makes me crave jungle fronds and chirping bird-sized insects but all's Pittsfield can muster is catbirds and pine.

These are respectable in their own right, but Pill Wonder a.k.a. Will Murder has been putting me through hell wishin for warmer days. You may recall his couple tracks on Underwater Peoples' Summer Showcase, namely the exuberant "Wishing Whale." He's from Seattle and will be making a trip east to play some shows in Brooklyn, including the Underwater Peoples Showcase at the Market Hotel August 22 (which I would recommend not missing). Will sent me a few tracks last night and I've been eatin em up by the handful.

And now you can dig in as well:

Pill Wonder - What We Know

Pill Wonder - Foggg Eater

Pill Wonder - Gone To The Market

1 comment:

Emmanuel said...

Génial !!! Thanks Ian...