Thursday, January 14, 2010

WHY CAN'T I SAY LET GO


Since Chocolate Bobka introduced me to some dope Raw Thrills Youtubes the other day I've been watching these videos, "Why Can't I Say Let Go" in particular, on repeat. Every thing about these songs is catchy - slacked off chants, sugarhyper synths, processed Bizarre Love Triangle drum sound. Give this guy a horn section and watch out.




Raw Thrills - Why Can't I Say Let Go


Raw Thrills - You Should of Known Me





Also, according to Myspace, Raw Thrills is Zak Mering. Zak Mering WAS Insted. Here is a video from the Insted days depicting kids putting waaay more preparation in for a party than I did for anything when I was 13.





(image via FAT DUDES)

1 comment:

CH-Rom said...

yes this is amazing, can i get a 'full-length' plz?????